Prize Draw – Terms & Conditions
- When you register as a member of any of our websites and tick to receive our on-line newsletters, you will be automatically entered into the Petrolheads Welcome monthly free prize draw.
- Cancelling your membership of Petrolheads Welcome or discontinuing to accept delivery of the Petrolheads Welcome newsletter will immediately disqualify you from entry into the free prize draw.
- Winners must be aged at least 18 years and be resident in the UK.
- Anyone connected directly with the Promoter of this prize draw (as director, employee, supplier or family member) is not eligible to win.
- By entering the prize draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and other applicable Policies, Terms & Conditions as shown on the Petrolheads Welcome website.
- The prize offered may vary from time to time.
- The prize will be delivered electronically whenever possible.
- If the prize is a bottle of wine, an alternative prize of a non-alcoholic beverage will be available on request.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received.
- You can enter without registering on our site(s) by e-mail to email@example.com and by post to Petrolheads Prize Draw, Greystones, Chew Magna, Bristol, BS40 8RQ.
- You can opt-out of the prize draw without affecting your membership of the website and continuing to receive the e-newsletter, by e-mailing your opt-out request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prize draws will be offered from time to time and their frequency is not set nor guaranteed.
- Where described as a ‘monthly’ prize draw, there will be one draw each month which will take place on, or shortly after, the last day of each month, commencing January 2019.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail within 14 days of the draw date.
- The winner must claim their prize within 28 days of the e-mail referred to in clause 14 above.
- No reminder messages will be issued.
- The promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure of the winner to receive notification of their success. It is your responsibility to check for receipt of e-mails (including your spam or trash folders) from the promoter.
- If the prize requires postal delivery, it will be sent to the winner using tracked postal method. The winner, or winner’s representative, will be required to sign to accept the delivery of the prize and thereby prove its delivery.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Classics Welcome Ltd. for failure to deliver the prize after despatch by us or our representative(s).
- The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives will be available.
- If you are a winner, we may request you to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by us, including promotional photographs. Where the draw is won as part of a club event, we will include the club in this aspect.
- We do not guarantee to use any/all promotional materials obtained from you. You assert your absolute ownership of the copyright of any material you submit to us and agree that we have absolute right to use the material at our discretion, in all media, worldwide without limitation.
- The Promoter is Classics Welcome Ltd. (trading as Petrolheads Welcome) whose registered office is Greystones, Chew Magna, Bristol, BS40 8RQ (Company Number 11309748).
- The winner’s details (their site user name or a short form of their name) will be published on the Petrolheads Welcome website, on social media and will be made available to postal enquirers of the Promoter. A replied-paid envelope must be included with postal requests.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions or the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to our standard terms and conditions shown elsewhere on the Petrolheads Welcome website.
- Jan 19 – Billy (location undisclosed)
- Feb 19 – John McD (location undisclosed)
- Mar 19 – Paul B. (Cumbria)
- Apr 19 – Mike H. (Somerset)
- May 19 – Chris L. (location undisclosed)
- Jun 19 – No Draw (see below)
- Jul 19 – (2 draws) Alan N. and Graham B. (locations undisclosed)
April 2019 Draw:
The April 2019 prize – a 2 Night bed and breakfast break, provided by the Beacon Country House Hotel.
In addition to our standard prize draw terms & conditions shown above, the following also apply:
- The prize is provided by the proprietors of the Beacon Country House Hotel, not Classics Welcome Ltd.
- The prize of a 2-night b&b stay in a double or twin room at the hotel must be booked directly with the hotel before 31st May 2019 and be taken by 31st October 2019.
- The prize is subject to the availability of rooms at the hotel when booking.
- The winner agrees to provide a photograph(s) taken during their stay, or allow a photograph(s) to be taken by the hotel staff, for submission to Petrolheads Welcome within 2 weeks. The photograph(s) may be used by the Beacon Country House Hotel and by Petrolheads Welcome for their respective publicity purposes in all types of media.